Using Access Point Information (APIC)
- Go to www.apicanada.com and 'Register' for an Account (top right-hand corner).
- Once you have a registered APIC account, click on the eStrataHub link on the APIC homepage.
- After you have signed in, you can proceed to place your form order.
- For more info on the APIC site, click here.
Using BC OnLine (BCOL)
- Go to www.bconline.gov.bc.ca and click on 'Account Setup' (top right-hand corner). Then select 'Opening a New Account'.
- Once you have a registered BCOL account, log in and select eStrataHub from their menu.
- After selecting eStrataHub, you can proceed to place your form order.
Please check if your Strata is registered for Rent Cafe. If your Strata Plan has set up this service, you will be able to access meeting minutes and other Strata reports through your owner portal, free of charge.